South Island Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum related to Sonic's homeplace.

HomeSITE WARNINGSearchLatest imagesMusicRegisterLog in

Rp, anyone? D=

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracoslythe

Dracoslythe

South Island tickets : 28
Island Rep : 0

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, I gotta go to work at this moment, but maybe later? Tomorrow? Something?
I'm itching.
Idc really what kind of RP, as long as it's literate, and not one liners or the script text. >.<

Well, I do care.
I normally do fan-based RPs (which I would hope would happen here, with Sonic-based rps...since it is a Sonic site...@-@)

Just as long as you don't try to pass a Twilight, High School/Boarding school, family, or HP rp on me, start throwing suggestions, I guess; I have a character on standby for almost anything. I don't have all my chars DRAWN, but I do have them. Except for maybe Pokemon. That's not really something you can make a character for. xD
:3
Back to top Go down
jkid101094

jkid101094

South Island tickets : 4

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG I WANNA RP AND JKID BETTER ******* JOIN!   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

DRACO!? RP!? NACHOS!?

Heck yes! xD

Just let me grab my thinking cap. *pulls out a dunce cap*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dracoslythe

Dracoslythe

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

xD
Take your time, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Laughingbox

Laughingbox

South Island tickets : 59

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm

YES! Finally! A chance to show off my oh so cliché character!

Well, I guess I should give X a backstory here since Blazer did.

Name: X.
Alliance: Maverick Hunter
Race: Reploid.
Hobbies: Training, tining himself from time to time.
Theme song: Wild Fang- Janne Da Arc

Long separated from Maverick Hunter HQ, All X wants to do is get back with his long-lost Reploid Hunter-in-crime, Zero. Zero was like a brother to X, the stronger, faster, calmer one. Nobody knows anything about Zero. His only hope was to use a prototype of a cross-dimensional warp gate to bring him to this universe. (X's to RP's) With his X-buster in hand, and his Z-saber on his back, he sets out on a quest to find his best friend.

It should be noted that X has a strong sense of altruism, and an inability to face most normal people.He keeps to himself, hiding in the day and searching in the night. However, X DOES have to sleep a few hours every 3-5 days.
Back to top Go down
darkness shadow

darkness shadow

South Island tickets : 16

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 pm

MUST

HAVE

DECENT

RP =O

yush plox

... wait X seems 2 be a megaman character, oh well, have a mixed up universe where different series mix 2gether eh? XD

here's ma fc:
name: Aurum
alliance: his own side, but does help protect the planet
race: anthro hedgehog
hobbies: building mechines and gadgets
powers/ weapons: chaos control, keyblade

backstory: years ago, when Aurum was very toung, Aurum got seperated from his parents. he managed to live on his own for many years, inheriting his brains and chaos control ability, which is a key part of his fighting skills, along with a keyblade, which is very skilled at using as a weapon, but has to yet learn it's true potential as a key. after saving the world a few times, the govement decided to reward Aurum, with house and money so he could live relativly normal compared to other children. without the school and having parents to depend on of cource. he is very mature and intelligent for his age.
Back to top Go down
http://darknessshadow100.deviantart.com
ChaosDazer

ChaosDazer

South Island tickets : 27

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am

I'll join if a story is set up so I know what info to include.
Back to top Go down
Dracoslythe

Dracoslythe

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

lol X.
AXL'S BETTAR, BIOTCH. >:U
-trying so hard to cover up the Zero fangirlishness- >:U

Pfft, if you guys wanna think up a certain plot, be my guest.
Just let me know what it is. xD
Like what series (crossover? sounds like an okay idea to me as long as it's still true to the series. I dislike crossovers that venture away from either series it's supposed to be >.<)
Back to top Go down
darkness shadow

darkness shadow

South Island tickets : 16

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Dracoslythe wrote:
lol X.
-trying so hard to cover up the Zero fangirlishness- >:U

Like what series (crossover? sounds like an okay idea to me as long as it's still true to the series. I dislike crossovers that venture away from either series it's supposed to be >.<)

meh, i like to go with my favouriote plot: IMPROVISATION =D
Back to top Go down
http://darknessshadow100.deviantart.com
Laughingbox

Laughingbox

South Island tickets : 59

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Dracoslythe wrote:
lol X.

I remember being in an RP once, it was really just a make-it-up-as-you-go-along kind of thing. It was fun.

Last edited by Laughingbox on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was mean... I removed the insult.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp, anyone?  D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp, anyone? D=   Rp, anyone?  D= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp, anyone? D=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Island Boards :: Bonus Plaza :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: