South Island Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum related to Sonic's homeplace.

HomeSITE WARNINGSearchLatest imagesMusicRegisterLog in

You need a guardian to mod this place...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EchidnaPower

EchidnaPower

South Island tickets : 32
Island Rep : 1

You need a guardian to mod this place... Empty
PostSubject: You need a guardian to mod this place...   You need a guardian to mod this place... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

And what better candidate than an echidna? I can list a few reasons why I can handle modship...

I'm an admin of the Dash Forum, so I have experience with power, and I know how to use it. (Just don't ask me to code anything, I need more practice)

I'm an understanding person. It takes a lot to get me angry, and I try to see things from the POV of different members, and I try to help them out in my own special way.

I can edit unnecessary profanity and things like that, that might scare off some younger members, so that helps too.

And best of all, I stay active on just about every forum I join. So that means I'll be here to do my job.

So vote for me, EP.
Back to top Go down
Fiamonder10
Admin
Fiamonder10

South Island tickets : 184
Island Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: You need a guardian to mod this place...   You need a guardian to mod this place... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Alright, EP is joining! Your added, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://sibsonic.darkbb.com
EchidnaPower

EchidnaPower

South Island tickets : 32
Island Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: You need a guardian to mod this place...   You need a guardian to mod this place... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks Fia. Hope I can contend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You need a guardian to mod this place...   You need a guardian to mod this place... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You need a guardian to mod this place...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Island Boards :: ~ MODERATOR ELECTIONS ~ :: FEBRUARY-MARCH ELECTIONS-
Jump to: