BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaosDazer

South Island tickets : 27
Island Rep : 0

PostSubject: BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 am

*sigh*
I have to make a new one every month, and I'm pretty drained right now. So yeah, third time lucky
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: ChaosDazer
Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, [s]being an absolute legend[/s]
Dislikes: Gits
Loves: The World Ends With You
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reasons why I would be suited to be a mod

Well, as you know I've been a member for over a year now. In that time I've grown and progressed. I've never left, never got into any serious arguments, and have tried my best to be welcoming. Although I speak my mind as you know. But would you rather have someone who sugarcoated everything they said or was actually down to earth and spoke there mind. Well, that's me for you. Like it or lump it I speak what is going on in my head, be it nice or cruel.
I have some experience with CCS/Skinning. Go me.
I am known to be humorous. Sure, the valid opposing argument is that a mod isn't made to be funny, and I acknowledge that. But please, I can pull out a laugh or two while dealing with those god-forsaken noobs.
On the point I'm the most active English member here. Which means while your safe and sleeping, I'll be hyper and spambusting. >:U
I've contributed well to the forum. See SPAMBUSTAHZ, lost in another forum. Back in the day that was the thread that allowed average Joe's like me to do our part and bust some spammers. And jolly, was it a riot! *shot*
I'm liked by most. I don't have any enemies here, and I try to get along with people as best I can. I know I'm well known enough, so that should contribute. I [u] can [/c] be serious when needed. I just haven't had to, due to the fact most times I have no need to become strict and stern and whatnot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah.
I presented this as best I could, and hopefully will win over your hearts, bodies, and internal organs. Thank you for reading. There are plenty of other deserving mods, but it would still be nice to have that shiny-assed title. xD

:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiamonder10
Admin

South Island tickets : 184

PostSubject: Re: BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 am

Well, thats nice for copying your nomination of SZ here, and striped some things instead of editing. It shows like you really dont care, and want to be mod for fun. Well.. it is ok, since we only got 13 members so far I guess... lazy people ftw (yes, including me)

Your added. Good luck xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sibsonic.darkbb.com
ChaosDazer

South Island tickets : 27

PostSubject: Re: BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 am

Fiamonder10 wrote:
Well, thats nice for copying your nomination of SZ here, and striped some things instead of editing. It shows like you really dont care, and want to be mod for fun. Well.. it is ok, since we only got 13 members so far I guess... lazy people ftw (yes, including me)

Your added. Good luck xD
I'm sorry.
But I'm not writing out another whole application.

Fine.
I will.

I want to be mod to help out and I can use forum's well and I'm very cool and I like Sonic and Sonic is so cool and blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS   

Back to top Go down

BITCHES DON'T KNOW I'M GOOD AT THIS
Page 1 of 1